Friday, June 13, 2008

A PPC Competition for the Myanmar Cyclone Relief Fund


My good friend over at PPC for Hire challenged me to dust off my pay per click hat and enter Distilled ad copy writing competition. Now even before we get into the topic I would like to say that I am waiting for Distills tools myself, especially the ad strength one. Being a Pay Per Click advertiser you need as many tools you can get to stay ahead of the competition. (if you loved SpyFu your going be writing Distilled love letters :) Ok, so back to the story: Distill is not just having a face off between paid advertisers they are actually raising money for the Myanmar Cyclone Tragedy and trying to get water and water cleansing equipment, along with other supplies to the Myanmar survivors. So how could I say no? Here are the rules if you pick up this blog in time or if you want more information please visit Distill’s Blog:

  • Ads need to follow the Google Ads format: 25 characters headline (1st line), 35 characters 2nd line, 35 characters 3rd line
  • You can submit up to three ads. However, Make sure you rank your submissions.
  • The landing page will be http://www.worldvision.org.uk/.
  • Just one bidded keyphrase: ‘Myanmar cyclone appeal’
  • The deadline for submissions is this Friday- that’s the 13th June.So below are the ads that I am entering, I will let you know what the outcome is. Let me know what you think, it has been a while since I have generated ads, are they old fashion in style? Is there something about my style you have questions about? Let me know.

    {KeyWord:Myanmar Cyclone Relief}
    World Vision, Trusted Experts in
    Relief. Make A Life-Changing Impact
    www.WorldVision.org.uk

    Help Aid Myanmar Victims
    Donations Will Provide Water, Food
    & Cleansing Equipment, Spread Hope!
    HelpWorldVision.org.uk

    Myanmar Cyclone Aid
    Support the Relief & Recovery Needs
    Of Myanmar Survivors, Get Involved!
    WorldVision.org.UK






No comments: